Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

If my contract has been terminated without cause, am I entitled

If my contract has been terminated without cause, am I entitled to my accrued vacation as well as notice period?
Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with the best possible answer.

To achieve that goal it may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.

But, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

You don't need a vacation. He's right. But you are entitled to your vacation pay, of course.

You are entitled to all that you've earned. If you are not getting paid to take a vacation then you are entitled to vacation pay.

You can tell the employer you will file a complaint with Employment Standards at once if you are not paid all that you are owed.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.