Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.

I have moved to a different province. When I moved here I had

I have moved to a different province. When I moved here I had a bench worrent In the province I left go it moved here and toke care of It but I want to make sure that Ontario update there records. Dont want to be arrest for something I have already toke care of

Ontario authorities should have no ability to validly arrest you. But the only way to make sure that the warrant has been taken care of this is to contact the court in Ontario to ask if the warrant is still outstanding. If it is, you can speak to the crown prosecutor's office in your current province or in Ontario and point out that the warrant was dealt with in your province, and that the court should be notified to cancel the bench warrant in Ontario. That is a simple process for the prosecutor, and will not require you to be present or have anyone appear on your on your behalf in court. You can ask the prosecutor to follow up with you to confirm with you when the process has been completed.

I hope this is helpful. If you have no further questions, please rate the answer positively, as otherwise the site does not credit me, even if you have paid a deposit. You can still ask follow up questions after rating though, if you wish.
Thank you for the positive rating. The site will email you a survey within several days. I would appreciate your taking time to complete that survey and providing positive feedback. If you have questions in the future on other legal matters, you can refer to my user name of law.hut at the outset of your post. I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.