Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

A parent at my son school is telling all the parents that my

A parent at my son school is telling all the parents that my is a bulling is son but it's not
How could stop the parent
Thank you for your question.

Before I begin I want to explain a bit about how the site works.

It may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.Please do not worry that you will be charged additionally if I ask you questions or if you need to ask me questions. That is not at all how the site works.

As well, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

Finally, as we go through the process please do not feel rushed if I ask you a question. You are always free to take your time to gather more information before you post back. As well, please understand that even after you rate me the post will not lock and you could always come back for further clarification if you think of something a bit later on down the road.

Have you gone to the principal?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I went to the principal and he agree with us and he did a investing and found no proof and she is telling other parents it ture I want to stop their lies
Then you will need to handle this outside of the school.

I suggest that you nip this in the bud by not dealing with this directly on your own. She is a dishonest bully.

Rather, it would make the most sense to retain a lawyer to write her a cease and desist letter and threaten a lawsuit.

If she is doing this persistently it's harassment.

And it's defamation as she is outright lying.

It won't actually be worth suing her for but the letter most likely make her stop as it will scare here.

You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be $30.

Here is a link to the contact information you will need:

Let me know if you need any further clarification.