Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.
64292049

I was repersenting myself in a case a woman accused me Im

I was repersenting myself in a case a woman accused me I'm harrassing her
The judge asked me to bring my witness after he sar the video tape of police officer with me in police station, I said to police officer that my project manager told me this woman is interested in me and wants to go out with me, I was shy to call the witness by myself
The judge asked me to give his name to the crown , I did, next trial I found that the police officer who brought the witness and he denied he said that and testefied against me
I brought another witness by myself, he testefied with me
The judge only considered the first witness , is it right
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Law.Hut replied 1 year ago.
Hello:

I am confused, sorry. The judge did not believe your witness? What did that witness testify about?

The judge said he did believe your project manager?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No the judge is against me from the begining he asked the witness to testefy agaibnt me

Expert:  Law.Hut replied 1 year ago.
You may have a valid ground of appeal. The judge is not supposed to make any decisions a out guilt or the out outcome of a trial until all the evidence has been heard. And a judge must simply hear the evidence that is presented. They are not supposed to direct that certain witnesses testify or lead the direction as to what witnesses should or should not testify.

Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience: with over 15 years experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm waiting more than 2 month to get the last transcript

The 3 transcripts I got have many mistaken information (Corruption)

I asked the judge to get the audio tapes he refused and asked me to hire a lawyer to listen to the tapes

How can I complain about the judge

He did other mistakes intentionaly

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I know it is very sensetive to answer, will you answer

Should I wait or not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please I'm waiting more than 2 month I filed an appeal in Jul 16

I ordered the trancripts around July 8

I;m really depressed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like to complain about the judge

Expert:  Law.Hut replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Please give me time to respond.The appellate court will need to have transcripts before they can proceed. If you are claiming that the transcript is not accurate, you will need to make a formal application to the appellate court and seek that they review the audio tape and compare it to the transcript. But that is going to be very difficult to do as the presumption is that the transcript, Prepared by a certified court reporter, is going to accurately reflect what was said during the trial.You can make a complaint about a judge, other than through the appeal, to the judicial Council of Canada. They will typically not do anything while a case is still before the courts. It will be up to the appellate court to decide if the trial judge made errors and how he handled your case.You can find information about thinking a complaint about the judge if you look at the website for the Canadian judicial Council.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Take your time, I'm waiting , thank you

Expert:  Law.Hut replied 1 year ago.
My response is above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank You very much

Expert:  Law.Hut replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome.

Thank you for the positive rating. The site will email you a survey within several days. I would appreciate your taking time to complete that survey and providing positive feedback. If you have questions in the future on other legal matters, you can refer to my user name of law.hut at the outset of your post. I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.
Law.Hut, Lawyer