Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.

Can a fellow employee take another employees picture at a

Can a fellow employee take another employee's picture at a government job without the person's permission.In Canada,can someone take and use your picture without your permission.

Yes. At least, this will not violate any criminal law. It is not illegal to take a photograph of someone without their consent, unless this is done without their knowledge and hey are at an place where they would reasonably expect privacy and may be expected to be undressed or in an intimate sexual situation, such as a changing room,'bathroom or bedroom.

The actions may well violate an internal privacy policy though of the employer and could lead to discipline against the violating employee, including dismissal. And if an employer is aware of such conduct and does not takes steps to stop it, they could be responsible to the other employee in civil court.

Also, of the actions in taking the photo were such that the person photographed had some reason to fear harm from the other, then this cod be criminal stalking or harassment. Just taking a photograph is itself not illegal (other then as I mention above), but it could be seen as criminal depending on the overall circumstances. If a person is being followed or threatened in any way, then the pictures could be part of that stalking and therefore illegal.

I hope this is helpful. If you have no further questions, please rate the answer positively, as otherwise the site does not credit me, even if you have paid a deposit. You can still ask follow up questions after rating though, if you wish.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just a followup,someone can say things about me on a facebook page after taking my picture without my permission?(I'm giving you a very satisfied rating.)

Yes, they do not need your permission to make comments about you.

If they make false comments about you that damage your reputation you can sue for defamation.

Thank you for the positive rating. The site will email you a survey within several days. I would appreciate your taking time to complete that survey and providing positive feedback. If you have questions in the future on other legal matters, you can refer to my user name of law.hut at the outset of your post. I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I received your reply, but it is a blank entry. Did you have another question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes,I asked ,first of all,I tried to leave feedback and the site said I had to pay another 39.99,my account said that I'm on the unlimited for one month. Am I missing something here?

Also I asked if someone can use my picture on facebook without my permission and they can say anything about me if it's true.I'm not on facebook but if I found out what they are saying,how is it determined to be true or false.If it's criminal,would I at least had been brought up on charges or convicted? If it's he said she said,who determines if it's true or not?

I have to ask you to contact customer service if you have questions about a subscription. I don't work for the site directly or have anything to do with the billing. But customer service should be able to resolve it.

Whether a comment is try or not would be decided at a civil trial. So if someone says something about you that you know is false, you could sue them. You would testify at court and could have other witnesses testify if they have some relevant evidence about the comments. The other side would get to testify also, and try to prove that the comments are in fact true perhaps. A judge would have to decide what is true or not, based on the evidence heard in court.