How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 97471
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i had girl friend, i had continue physical relation with her

This answer was rated:

i had girl friend, i had continue physical relation with her since 2 years. i was also married with one daughter. she forced me first divorced ur wife then we will going marry life. now i am divorced from my wife. i sold my house for my girl friend. i shut down my business for new life with my girl friend. she is also married and one kid. i am totally and mentally touch with my girl friend now she try to refuse marry with me. she totally blackmailed last two years. she was 2 time pregnant with me. i am totally depressed. she using my body last two years for sex. now she cheated with me. she played with beautiful life as like vedio game. what is my legal rights of this matter.
Thank you for your question.

Before I begin I want to explain a bit about how the site works.

It may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.Please do not worry that you will be charged additionally if I ask you questions or if you need to ask me questions. That is not at all how the site works.

As well, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

Finally, as we go through the process please do not feel rushed if I ask you a question. You are always free to take your time to gather more information before you post back. As well, please understand that even after you rate me the post will not lock and you could always come back for further clarification if you think of something a bit later on down the road.

I am sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately you cannot sue for breach of promise to marry.

If she actually committed extortion where she forced you to do things or else she would do something else that could be a criminal offence. It would really depend on the facts.

You could consider calling the police and simply asking.

I don't know the facts so I don't know what she did in terms of blackmailing you.

Does that help a bit?
Legal Ease and 2 other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she using my body for sex. now i feel totally sick, depressed, sometime i feel for suicide and some time i feel i am try to kill her because i lost my respect in my soul, i lost my family, i lost everything. i want any legal action against her.she cheated. there is no law against any body cheated.

There is no law about anyone cheating.

There would be a lot of people in jail if there were, believe me.

But there are laws about blackmailing so if she did that you can have her charged.