Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

if i want to cancel my conditionally sold house can i do t

if i want to cancel my conditionally sold house can i do that
Thank you for your question.

Before I begin I want to explain a bit about how the site works.

It may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.Please do not worry that you will be charged additionally if I ask you questions or if you need to ask me questions. That is not at all how the site works.

As well, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

Finally, as we go through the process please do not feel rushed if I ask you a question. You are always free to take your time to gather more information before you post back. As well, please understand that even after you rate me the post will not lock and you could always come back for further clarification if you think of something a bit later on down the road.

If you accepted a conditional offer then you cannot back out of the deal.

The deal is firm so long as buyer decides to waive the conditions. You have no control over this unfortunately.

Let me know if you need further clarification.