Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

So, there is no way he can remove me from the home or me remove

So, there is no way he can remove me from the home or me remove him unless we end up going to court? I think he wants to avoid that. Are there any agreements where the matrimonial home is sold after the kids grow up? How is that set up?
No there is not unless one of you is charged by the police and placed under a restraining order.

There can be an agreement about what happens with the house for sure.

But if this goes to court there is not much of a chance a court will let you remain in the home without buying him out.
Thanks very much for the rating.

Please take the time to participate in the customer satisfaction survey as that will go into my record with the site.You will be sent an email with the survey in a couple of days.

And feel free to keep my name in case you need me again down the road. You can always put my name into the subject line the next time you post so that your question will stand out for me and I will answer it just as soon as I can.

Thanks and take good care!