Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

ATTN: DEBRA THAL IVE DRAWN UP THE COURT ORDER AGAIN, AND

ATTN: DEBRA THAL
I'VE DRAWN UP THE COURT ORDER AGAIN, AND WILL TAKE IT DOWN TO THE REGISTRARS OFFICE.
This is a 2nd opinion of sorts: should i be at all aware of any protocol as I submit the new order as it SHOULD read?
Naturally, it's not signed yet.
It will have to be approved by the other side.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
This order will not be signed if both sides don't agree unless you get back in front of a Judge.

Just like you were asked to sign the order you are supposed to ask the other side.

So I suggest you get there as early as possible and if the order will be not signed by the Judge then ask for an emergency motion before the Judge at once or the birthday will pass of course.
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So the judge could make the Order and dispense with the need for the other side to agree/sign?
Then the order can b completely delt with between the judge and myself today?
Who then will "draw the order"?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Yes for sure.

The Judge may allow you to draft the order and then sign it.

This is what happens when both parties cannot agree on a draft order, they go back to the Court.

In this case as you need the paper in your hands for tomorrow the Judge will likely ask you to draft it there or have someone at the court, like his/her clerk do it.
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fyi:
Joanna showed up in court, sans council
She introduced herself and read, verbatim what her council wrote for her.
She brought up t
e rule that there should have been 1 weeks notice, & used mental health /mcfd crap as a crutch.
I was articulate, and keenly cautious, as I pleaded my case since this judge seemed to b "slightly on-side" and I wanted to build on it.
He refused my request.
I humbly accepted, although I attempted to politely offer a common-sense thought process.

The Order wasn't signed/changed/filed due to it being in court today, and the timeline being to tight.
I was told by the registry clerk that its still enforceable because a judge signed off on it already, so I will attend tmro with hope.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the update.

It's still contempt if tomorrow doesn't work out.

Let me know for sure and good luck. I am hoping for you.
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Q: should I bring the order (signed by the council and but not "filed" with me and use it to create a police issue if she doesn't attend? (at this point I think she'll b there)
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Yes you should try for sure.
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
K. It'll work out....