Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

Got in a little fender bump. I hit the car in front with no

Got in a little fender bump. I hit the car in front with no damage on both cars. They grabbed my number and name just in case. And today I receive a call from there insurance company asking for my information, which I didn't give. Just find it strange that they would claim damages and injuries after and without the police involved

As I don't have full information, this is only speculation, though I wouldn't be surprised if this person is trying to make a claim out of nothing here. He may've thought that he got his so now he can say that several days later he has begun experiencing back pain and is now wanting to claim significant money from your insurance. That being said, the facts will speak for themselves for the most part, so with no damage to either car, it will be difficult to say that the cars were going at significant speeds such that the collision would cause him injury.

In any event, at this point, there's not much you can do except sit back and hope he doesn't put a claim through given the lack of actual damage, and assuming he doesn't your insurance company won't ever get involved.

Hopefully that is of assistance.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: My communication is general legal information only and is not intended to be relied upon. This information is not legal advice, nor is it a substitute for such, and if you are seeking legal advice then it is recommended that you retain an attorney. There is no guarantee as to the accuracy of this information, nor shall I be held liable for any claim, demand or damages, actual or consequential, of any kind or nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected to this information or the issue it pertains to. No solicitor-client relationship has been created by this communication.