Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.

My son has a credit card that had a limit of 10,000 because

My son has a credit card that had a limit of 10,000 because he went to school he racked it up. They were asking for a min paymwnt of 1800.00 a month which is unreasonable. He has spoken to the company and told them that he can afford 285.00 a month ( which he has been paying) They put a lean on both homes he owns. He plans on paying off the balance when he sells his house but was told that the bank would talk ALL the profit. IS that legal when he owes 18000.00 and the profit would be 50,000.00?

No, it would not be possible for them to take all of the profit. They would be limited to taking the amount that is owing, plus costs of enforcing a judgment, and he would be entitled to the remainder.