Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience in Canada family law, plus criminal, civil, and employment
17441061

My name isXXXXX was wondering if is possible to

My name isXXXXX was wondering if is possible to open a business,a small factory wich produces alcohol as a personal business.I live in Burnaby BC.
Thank you.

Ulysses101 :

Hello, thank you for the question.

Ulysses101 :

Can you tell me a little more about your business plan?

Customer:

Yes,I have in plan to open a business.To create a small alcohol factory,based on alcohol produced from my family for generations.Bringing my own technology from my native country.Alcohool made from naturaly fruits ONLY,no chemicals at all.Pure clean and tasty,around 52-53 degree.

Customer:

My idea is to produce alcohol here using my own technology.Imported from my native country.Pure alcohol made from fruits only.Having around 52 degree.No chemicals at all.In my country my family produce this from generations.

Ulysses101 :

OK, that's a good idea in this marketplace that rewards individual effort and organic purism.

Ulysses101 :

But the question is whether you want to sell it to the public.

Ulysses101 :

I assume so. What would the product be?