Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

so basicly if i have a buyer and they dont want to sell even

so basicly if i have a buyer and they dont want to sell even tough they never lived in this house and never paid for anything they are able to block the sell
To be able to sell if the co-owner does not agree you need a court order.

But you can tell the co-owner that you will get the order and so will also seek an order that he/she must pay for a lot of your legal costs of getting that order.

That may convince the co-owner to allow the sale.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Debra,

And how long does it generaly take to have a court order...

It can take quite a while.

But if it's an emergency so that you may suffer damages in terms of losing the sale it may be possible to get into Court on an urgent basis.
Thanks very much for the rating.

Please take the time to participate in the customer satisfaction survey as that will go into my record with the site.You will be sent an email with the survey in a couple of days.

And feel free to keep my name in case you need me again down the road. You can always put my name into the subject line the next time you post so that your question will stand out for me and I will answer it just as soon as I can.

Thanks and take good care!