Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.

I recorded a conversation in my home between my husband, his

I recorded a conversation in my home between my husband, his ex and myself. We were all equally involved in the conversation. The only person unaware the recording was being made was his ex. We recorded as they are currently battling for access and her lies of previous conversations have lost my husband many benefits with his son. Is it legal to have recorded that conversation?

Yes it is perfectly legal. It is Only illegal to record a private conversation, but by definition that does not in luxe any conversation in which the person recording is taking part. So you can walk around all day and record every conversation that you may have with others, without their knowledge or consent, and that is not in any way criminal.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX she made arrangements for access on the recording with my wife and now she claims that she made no such arrangements. Can I present this to her lawyer or judge to prove my credibility?

Yes, you can. You will want to make sure to include the full conversation and indicate that it has not been alters in any way. You want to keep the original of the tape so that it could be subjected to analysis if requested by the other party to ensure its authenticity.