Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.
64292049

Lets say that one wants to marry a woman but doesnt want

Let's say that one wants to marry a woman but doesn't want to have kids. She agrees or is indifferent about having kids.
I want to produce a document that would be signed by the woman I'm going to marry, which would guarantee me that she's not thinking about having kids later into the marriage, and just agreeing to what I say for the time being.
Hello:No such agreement can be legally binding. If you have her sign and then she gets pregnant, you would still have no legal ability to end the pregnancy, nor to avoid the financial obligation towards the child.

If you have further follow up questions on this point please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Even if she lies to me and says she agrees. Then, for instance, after intercourse, without me knowing, she takes samples of sperm residue and does an IVF?

No matter how she becomes pregnant, the birth father is financially responsible. There is no legal way to a lid that obligation. Courts have looked at situations where the woman lied about both control and every single case has rule the same way, that this is irrelevant and the father is financially responsible.