Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.

I just hit and run another vehicle, what sort of penalty is

I just hit and run another vehicle, what sort of penalty is there for turning myself in

If you turn yourself in , potentially there is no penalty, depending on why you left the scene. It is an offence to leave the scene if it is to avoid criminal or civil liability. If you left for some other reason and then report as soon as possible about the accident, there maybe no offence. As a provincial to key though, this would be a fine. If a criminal charge for leaving the scene is laid, the likely penalty can rang from a discharge with no criminal record, to a fine, to probation, assuming no one was hurt and there is no prior criminal record.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it happened last night at 2 or 3 in the morning, I was drinking at the time, the other vehicle was parked no one was hurt. I'm mostly wondering if i should just try and let this ride out

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I cannot give you legal advice here, but no lawyer can advise you to do nothing in such a case as that would be counselling you to commit an offence. You must report the matter.

I can tell you that if you do not, and you are caught the consequences will certainly be more severe than if you voluntarily turn yourself in.