Law.Hut, Lawyer
Experience:  with over 15 years experience.

Hello, you are going to like this question. I was secretly

Hello, you are going to like this question. I was secretly caught master bating on tape, more than once in my company vehicle by my supervisor. I was never spoken to about it, but people at my work know, that's how I found out. Can that supervisor put that video on the internet or email it to other people, etc... Not sure what I can do to prevent him from humiliating me anymore.

Law.Hut : co
Law.Hut : Hello: If he does such actions, you can C
Law.Hut : complain to the provincial privacy commissioner. A business is allowed to collect information or surveillance but this must be for a legitimate business purpose. They need to keep any such information properly stored and destroy it when it is no longer required for such a purpose. Posting such videos would almost certainly violate the provincial legislation. You could also sue the employer in civil court, seeking both damages as compensation and also an injunction to prevent further posting or distribution.