Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

NA-100

Customer Question

Can you please tell me the process (and where I can locate the forms) to apply for a suspension of a court order. The court order is for a summary conviction under a provincial act. I have tried looking up a variance of a court order but everything pertains to family law and this is not a family law matter nor is it a criminal matter.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Wendy-Moderator replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy: Thank you for responding. I have no problem waiting as I am desperately trying to get the answer to this question and have come up against a brick wall. Thanks again!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy: Thank you for responding. I have no problem waiting as I am desperately trying to get the answer to this question and have come up against a brick wall. Thanks again! XXXXX the question pertains to Nova Scotia, Canada law.

Thank you for your patience and the additional information. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm grateful to have this resource!

We're glad you found us!
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I absolutely want to wait for a response from one of your experts! Thanks Wendy!

Thank you for your continued patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Wendy...I am having great difficulty getting the answer to this question anywhere! I appreciate all your efforts.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy: Thank you for your efforts. How do I get the money from my Just Answer account back to my paypal account?