Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

NA-100

Customer Question

IS IT LEGAL FOR A LAWYER WHO I HIRED BEACUSE I HAD HEAD INJURY FOR MY BEST INTEREST&WAS VERY CONFUSED TO HAVE ME SIGHN LEGAL PAPERS,I WAS ON HEAVY MEDS CALLED MS CONTIN.AFTER HE WAS TRYING TO GET ME TO HIT HIM I TOLD HIM HE COULD ONLY HANDLE THE MONEY FROM THE SALE OF THE HOUSE &HE WAS FIRED,I TOLD HIM ID GET ANOTHER LAWYER TO HANDLE THE 200,000 MY FATHER LEFT MY MOTHER.MY MOTHER TOLD ME SHE HAD A JOINT ACCOUNT WITH MY NEICE ,WHO WAS WRITING CHECKS WITHOUT MY MOTHERS PERMISSION.THEY NOW OWN A200,OOO HOUSE N I WAS TOLD THE MONEY IS IN ESCROOL ACCOUNT FROM A PERSONAL FREIND &HEARD THE CONVERSATION BY SPEAKER PHONE.OTHERWORDS THE NEICES STOLE OFF MY MOTHER,MY MOTHER TOLD METHIS DURING HER LAST 2 MONTHS OF CANCER,SHE HAS SINCE PASSED AWAY.IM THE ONLY REMAINING SON LIVING &MY HEALTH IS VERY POOR.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes go ahead

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi Keith,

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

fran im from Ontario ca XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Keith,

Your question is in our Canada Law section and we are searching for a Canadian legal professional
Expert:  Wendy-Moderator replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cancel me

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cancel my questionagain keith muphy