Great I was confused there.
Now to summarize because it is a lot of information out there.
1) the only thing we need to do is fill out for IMM5257E for Temporary Residence Visa (requesting a 10 year period of stay)
2) provide proof of parent for my mother
3) provide letter of invitation from me to my mom explaining that she will stay with me and my family
4) provide a proof that I (the inviting daughter) meet the low-income cut-off ...but here is the problem, I do not work, but my husband does. Can his proof of income work?
5) get my mother a one year Canadian medical insurance
6) undergo a medical exam, but would this be communicated to us by the CPP -Ottawa office?
7) Submit the Temporary Residence Visa application by mail to the address of CPPin Ottawa.
Did I get the process right? I am very scared to make a mistake. and what about point 4 above, what if I am not employed????