Hi Deborah, I skimmed through the link you sent, but there was no where the details I needed to apply for my mother to get her a super visa. The only relevant information in the link is about the Extension of Stay which I have already known before. I need please the exact way on how to apply for the super visa from within Canada. OR
Second: Where can my mother renew her visitor visa which was issued from Egypt,but now the Canadian embassy is closed there????
As I already sent you the reply, I checked the form you sent me of IMM5257E but there is not mention of the supervisa in the form. Please advise
So if we use the form of IMM5257 you sent me, can we do this online? or I have to send it to a certain visa office here in Canada?
Thank you and happy family day to you.
I will go through the links in the morning and get back to you with probably more queries, cause I need to do this right.
Have a good night.
Can you please help me with this one? I went through the Temporary Resident Visa Application which is the form required in order to apply for the Parent Supervisa. My question is on the form, under Details of Visit to Canada: how should I fill this part out i.e. for ex. in part 2) Indicate how long you plan to stay....is it here we state the 10 year period????
Awaiting your advice. thanx
OK thank you. As for the question on page 1 number 7) Current Country of Residence, should I fill this for my mother as Canada-Visitor-and the period she entered Canada on Jan 5th 2013? or they mean I should fill it with her Egypt information?
Great I was confused there.
Now to summarize because it is a lot of information out there.
1) the only thing we need to do is fill out for IMM5257E for Temporary Residence Visa (requesting a 10 year period of stay)
2) provide proof of parent for my mother
3) provide letter of invitation from me to my mom explaining that she will stay with me and my family
4) provide a proof that I (the inviting daughter) meet the low-income cut-off ...but here is the problem, I do not work, but my husband does. Can his proof of income work?
5) get my mother a one year Canadian medical insurance
6) undergo a medical exam, but would this be communicated to us by the CPP -Ottawa office?
7) Submit the Temporary Residence Visa application by mail to the address of CPPin Ottawa.
Did I get the process right? I am very scared to make a mistake. and what about point 4 above, what if I am not employed????