Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Xxxx, i had opened a bank acount in canada, i am in saudi

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** , i had opened a bank acount in      canada, i am in saudi arabia at the moment , my business bank account is closed now

I want to reactivate my bank account , it was closed on 27th of Sept

Bank is asking me to come to the branch personally / or i can authorize another person with power of attorney

I am in saudi arabia , if i need to send the power of attorney to someone in canada how can i do it , and what exactly it should state , i am permanent resident of canada but i dont have a passport yet , (PR card).

please guide me through this process , my business is INC and is registered in canada . please send me the guideline i need to follow and if it is possiable ?

Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well i will wait

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you
Expert:  Wendy-Moderator replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. We appreciate your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
guys plz , i will wait for your reply
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately at your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you , please return my money

waseem