LawyerProfessor, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Litigation Lawyer in Ontario since 1999 and NY since 1997
15739060

sample of without prejudice letter

Customer Question

sample of without prejudice letter
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  LawyerProfessor replied 7 years ago.
A without prejudice letter is simply one that discusses settlement of a matter and is made with the intention that it is confidential and cannot be disclosed or used in any fashion for purposes of establishing facts.

For instance, if you want to discuss in a letter that you would be willing to pay someone a certain amount of money to settle a dispute, the fact that you made this offer cannot be used by the other party as an implied admission that you are liable or guilty.

There is no particular form to be used for a without prejudice letter.

You simply write your letter conveying the information that you want to convey and at the top (usually the top right below the letterhead, but it doesn't matter really), you write *****WITHOUT PREJUDICE*****

This signifies to the other side that you are making the communication on a without prejudice basis and that it cannot be used as an admission or against you in any way.

Hope this helps. Kindly accept so that I can be credited with the above assistance.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

WITHOUT THE PREDIJOUS

This is Ms. M. Alizadeh, would be prepared settle the application with confident on the following terms. Ms. Mrleine E. would withdraw the application and signs the fully and final release which I will pay her $500.00 (five hundred CN dollars) and she agrees to keep this as confidential and no addition liability

Yes, but it is incorrectly spelled.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

WITHOUT THE PREDIJOUS

This is Ms. Mehrandokht Alizadeh, would be prepared settle the application with confident on the following terms. Ms. Mrleine Eldary would withdraw the application and signs the fully and final release which I will pay her $500.00 (five hundred CN dollars) and she agrees to keep this as confidential and no addition liability

is this a good sample?