Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

i filed up last year applications with my lawyer PRRA , immigration

i filed up last year applications with my lawyer PRRA , immigration processed went so quickly , later we did H&C and spousal sponsorship, i get married jan2008 with canadian girl we have now 1,5 m old baby ,for me seems like they dont process other application only PRRA now they have to remove me from Canada :(   ..(i think my layer doesn't attached some copes which i faxed to him etc.. or he was too late when he switched the application..)plus how come they told me now after almost year that decision about PRRA was rejected? I have long roots in here and own family what can i do?what is left to do?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 years ago.
Sorry, I'm not quite following. Did he submit the papers for spousal sponsorship or not?

And, have you been given a removal order?

Did you retain an immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer?

What does the lawyer say now?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I know we did spousal sponsorship application 5 m ago,i dont know why my immigration layer still need some aditional informations ,copy,medical etc..to fax to him,that was last november..for me seems a little bit late.
he is defence immigration lawyer
now I have Letter from my PRRA application.The removal order against me now will be enforced. (they waiting for my valid passport which going to be printed in my country etc.. ,after when they will recive it ,they will make me to live Canada)
my layer seems sad ,he says ''we'' send it everything a little bit to late, he says he has to counsult this case with his friends at office, and if canada border services will remove me from canada I can still apply to comeback whitin 6 monts.
to be honest if they remove me from Canada, my wife cannot survive with new born baby from her maternity leave.
You can make an “application for leave” to the Federal Court to try and have the Court judicially review the PRRA decision.

But you could still be removed from Canada unless you can get the Federal Court to order that your removal be “stayed” (put on hold) until the Court decides whether to review the PRRA decision.

Ask your lawyer about that.

Also consider going to your MP. Talk about the application for spousal being in process and the baby. Ask you lawyer about that.

Consider going to the papers. There was just that story in the Globe last week.

I hope this helps. I am sorry this has happened.

Please click accept so that I can receive credit for providing you with this information.
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer