Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

There is a lady trying to take mt son from me and he is 15

Customer Question

there is a lady trying to take mt son from me and he is 15 they are trying to tell him that they are only trying to get it so they have more say and i told him that they are going for more then that the papers say Guardian of child as well as parenting what dose that exactly mean and how can i get someone to explain this to him the town she lives in everyone knows her and would help her i need to get someone to tell him that's not from there
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i am trying to but i was in court they told me that they didn't have duty counsel and they had someone that helps with applications and stuff thats all they had and the guys that was helping me didnt even do what he said he was going to he changed everything as soon as we went up to talk and when i tried to stop him he told me to shut up and then it was done
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: RED DEER ALBERTA CANADA
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes the lady that took my son to her home and has had him since and they said he shouls stay there because he is in school but i think she is trying to talk him into dpoing this and not really lwetting him no what it is she really is doing because of his age it he says he want it then they will give it and he is not going to the school that most kids go to its like a school for bad kids so i would like to know how she is getting away with doing these things with 0out my say so and the judge said he satys there because of school and she said he was in and then i found out he is not so she just keeps lies and its like the hold court house is on her side and she has not even provern anything she is saying about me is true
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please start at the beginning and tell me what happened. I don't understand the facts yet.

Thanks