How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been in a relationship for two years and it just

Customer Question

hi i have been in a relationship for two years and it just ended this man promised to carry me after talking me into separating from my husband who then cut me off any money. My ex lives in Dubai and this has left me in financial hardship what can i do
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in ontario Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure what im to do so i dont know what to ask
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
wil u send answer soon
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. I see that you're in Ontario.

Do you and your recent ex have any children together?

You're separated now from this more recent fella, right?

Is there a domestic contract or court order between you and your husband who is now in Dubai?

Related Canada Family Law Questions