Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

I am the mother to a 14 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** am the mother to a 14 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old daughter. I have recently been stripped of all parental rights and guardianship of both of my daughters and would like to know if there is any way to reverse this.
I had called child services on myself and placed my kids in temporary guardianship with ***** *****land ( the step father to my oldest Trinity14) and biological father to Brooklyn 9) Since me reaching out and asking for help when I couldn't take care of my kids I feel that ***** *****land and his gf have taken advantage of that fact and are trying to cut me out of the lives of both my daughters. They have stripped me of my parental right and do not agree that I should have visitation time with my youngest. They have also served me with child support papers asking for arrears and continuous month to month child support. I agree that I should pay something being as I am there mother however I make less them the minimum 10900 annually to even fall on the grid to pay $4 per child per month. I agreed to $50 but now they don't want it. You ask someone toasted upland when they do knock them down cause you wouldn't get the amount you where wanting.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do not think is fair.
I have since attained permanent residence and am receiving the help I need to deal with everything that has taken me away from my children
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

Is this before the court?