Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

If a supervision order was placed against me by the

Customer Question

If a supervision order was placed against me by the childrens aid. What consequences would i get if i flied out to be with my husband so we could properly be a family again.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi,Sorry. I wrote this out at 300 am.I have a supervision order against me by the Childrens Aid of Ontario. The supervision order is for 6 months. My question is, Can I travel overseas to be with my Husband , and if I went against the order, what would the consequences be?

Thank you for the information.

Your case is Canada law related. I am in the U.S. So, I will ask the site to move your post to Canada law category.

Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  ulysses101 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I think we spoke earlier. I've done a lot of CAS work and can help you find answers.

You're under a temporary supervision order, placing the child with you correct? And the child is an infant? Are there more children involved?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no there isnt. just one little girl. And yes we spoke earlier. Hello again :)

I'm glad to hear from you.

I suppose the first question is this: would you be coming back to Ontario at any time?