Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.

I ;t really have a legal issue now. My concern is that I DO

Customer Question

Hi - I don;t really have a legal issue now. My concern is that I DO NOT WANT to release any of ins monies (which are mine) to her without her signing the Release form. Now with your advice I will contact her and suggest that she sign the Release form or THERE IS NO MONIES as the ins. monies are legally mine, but that I would prefer to share them as her father requested of me.Thank you Pearl - I feel more confident with the path that I am on now!!!!
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Ontario
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No - but I was advised by my financial broker that the ins. funds were mine if I should choose to keep them. but I really would like to keep the promise that I made to her father.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No, but are you replying according to Ontario laws É
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your next question. But please be sure to go back and rate my first answer so that I can receive credit for that work.

Yes that is fine for you to say to her.