Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.

Believe it or not. and I do have a rather strange issue at

Customer Question

Hi I'm ***** ***** believe it or not. and I do have a rather strange issue at hand I'm 38 of this June 17 and I live with my father how is 65 he is blind and I look after everything for him in clouding finances and he and my mother have been thinking of remarring for tax supplements they are not in love but are still friends they've been married years ago and have got a divorce when I was 7 I don't think that they should get remarried just so my mother can have better financies my dad get a pension for air canada and she wants a part of that but air canada will not transfer this I don't think he as all ready been remairred in between those years to a teacher and she as past now just over 3 years now and as well as a pension too but the things is that i think it will cripple them and me too I live with dad and want to go back to school and do things to we are just going to reno a new bath this year and that takes getting out a moorage on the house I have a sister too and she was to enhairret a car this will also be an issues with my mother seeing that she might want this as well as the house my dad is stepping into something not good as far as I'm censured my mother is a bit of a gold digger
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: ontario
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: we she as been married as well when dad was married and had gotten money and 300,000.00 from that that she still has now but is homeless sort of she was living with an old uncle that has died this year he had cancer and now she was to have moved into her sisters place for the summer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

Is your father mentally competent?