Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.

My ex was granted ten day visits but hes working most of the

Customer Question

my ex was granted ten day visits but hes working most of the time he is leaving our daughter with his girlfriend she barely knows to raise her while hes this rite should he not bbe there the visits are for him not her
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 months ago.
No it is not correct.There is no reason why it is better for the child to be with this woman instead of you. For this reason it would make sense for you to return to court to seek to vary the order based on a material change of circumstance, namely that the father is no longer home to see the child on the alternative weekends and so the schedule has to change so she is only there when he is home.Does that help as a starting point?