Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

I have had full guardianship/ custody of my son years now. I

Customer Question

I have had full guardianship/ custody of my son for 7 years now. I live in Kelowna, B.C, and he lives in Breton, AB. I finally let my son spend the summer with his father, which would only be his 4th time ever seeing him in his life because his father has never been much of influence in his life at all. At the end of summer, my son wanted to stay for a while longer, so I said it was fine, and let him stay, assuming the school year he would want to come back. I have court soon, and I wanted to know what you think the judge will decide, and what I can do to prepare. My sons father hasn't let me have any contact with my son at all, and has done nothing but tell lies, and make false statements.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 8 months ago.

How old is your son?