Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

We have been desperately looking family court lawyer in the

Customer Question

We have been desperately looking for a family court lawyer in the Amherst, NS area & have had no luck. Everyone keeps saying its a conflict of interest with the city. We are desperate here, is there a good lawyer out there willing to fight for an awesome father who is getting shafted big time by the court system. He also has an ex who has refused to cooperate with the judges orders twice now & each time, we have to wait 3 mths in order to have our complaints heard again. Please, if your in support of good fathers desperate to spend time with his 4 children, we could really use your help! Thank-you for your time.
Category: Canada Family Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also, by boyfriend owners a house there that his ex is living in. She hasn't worked in 10 yrs, he's owned it for 8. Due to financial hardship, he needs to sell it. She is refusing to allow realtors in. What are his rights? They were together common law for 20, broke up due to her infidelity, she's not paying the mortgage at all or the bills, which falls onto him having to keep them up, on top of his support payments. She withheld all the bills for 6 mths from him & handed his mail over once it was put into collection.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 9 months ago.

Are you asking for me to suggest good ways to find a lawyer in Nova Scotia? I can do that if that is what you are asking. But if you are asking me if there is a lawyer on the site to act for your boyfriend then that is not possible.