Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

I can not afford a retianer lawyer but I could as we go if

Customer Question

I can not afford a retianer for a lawyer but I could as we go if that would be okay. I have court on the 10 of march and the 28-29 of april. we need help bad and starting to get into deep. we are going up against a lawyer and we need someone to help us and fight for us.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 9 months ago.

I can provide you with legal information if that is what you are asking for.

If so please provide your province and the basic facts and then your specific question.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Alberta Edmontonmy husband had a one night stand and found out a year and half later that a kid can from this. she is cliaming that both matthew( my husband) and I are damgerous and she will not allow 50/50 custidy and would like also like almost $700 a month too. my husband can not afford the $700 month and has put in a undue hardship cliam. Because he is also paying support for his son in BC as well. the lady with the kid here is edmonton is creating fake documents and using them in court as proof that we are bad and crying and playing the victim
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what we just want to happen is to put the kid on matthews benefits ( the kid has health problem) and the child support payments lowered alot because of now having to pay for two childern and the fact that she will not allow any custody at all. She did not even serve matthew until the kid was one.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
are you still there

Yes. I am still here. But I wasn't sure that you were finished since you've already posted two long and separate posts and I still don't actually see your question. Can you just explain what specific legal information you would like for me to provide to you. I am a senior practicing family lawyer and can assist you but I just don't know what you need at this point.