Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
10263656

I am wondering about back child support and what to do to

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I am wondering about back child support and what to do to try and get it and if I am still entitled to it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no case past the original ruling by Court of Queens Bench has ever been before the courts the ruling was just challenged by my ex husband on his own ideas of what was reasonable and I was not in a position mentally or financially to ever fight him on it he reduced and quit paying all child support over the years claiming because he paid money directly to the children and paid for private school some of it boarding school that i actually owe him money
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Canada Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

How far back are you hoping you can go?

How old are the children now?

If they are adults are they still living at home with Nottoway at school and attending school full-time?

What province is this please? How far back are you hoping you can go?

How old are the children now?

If they are adults are they still living at home when not at school and attending school full-time?

What province is this please?

Please do not post your question twice. It will end up in confusion and you will also be charged twice. You requested me and I'm waiting here to reply once I hear back from you so please do not deal with more than one post at a time.

Expert:  ronald-cssm replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/canada-family-law/9i8b0-customer-wondering-back-child-support.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.