Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

I am waiting on a response and cant seem to get help

Customer Question

Category: Canada Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On Monday I was served a Form 17A with a...
On Monday I was served a Form 17A with a "early case conference brief" date of November 30th. I was also served general Application Form 8 where my former husband is requesting full custody, restraining order and child support (with help of a lawyer). I had prepared same for Application 10 but had not yet submitted. Now I am on the defense. I am filling out Form 10 "Answers" and how do I reply to the 17A. Note 12 year old daughter is cutting herself and afraid of her dad - refusing to see him/we have a non court ordered separation agreement from 2009 with joint/shared custody. Can our daughter attend the November 30th brief - she wants her voice heard. I need an answer to 1/ how do i respond to form 17A and 2/can daughter come to voice her fears/desires not to be at all with applicant (her Dad) - we live in Mississauga, Ontario
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what happened because I answered. I'm going to try to figure this out and I will try to answer you on the other post.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please hurry -
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Did you see the response now?

I can see what happened in terms of why my answer didn't go out It seems it is because you posted again. For some reason when someone posts a second time my answer doesn't go up. You can never post twice in a row in case I'm posting at the same time.