Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
10263656

I had an order to have the children, the order did not state

Customer Question

Hi, I had an order to have the children, the order did not state where I should pick up the children. The other parent unilaterally decided to change the location of pick up location. I do not want to dance on her tone. What are my options to get back
to original arrangements? Is filing a motion helpful. What are chances that this attitude would help me in my case. Thanks for assistance.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying that she will not agree to go back to your previous arrangement?

Have you threatened court?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she changed the previous arrangement.I wrote to her lawyer, but did not get back to me!!
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What you can do next to send another letter to the lawyer giving a deadline for reply and telling the lawyers that if there is no reply forthcoming you will have no choice but to bring an application to the court to have an order specifying the location for pick up as the mother is not acting in the best interest of the children.