How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 97498
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had an order to have the children, the order did not state

Customer Question

Hi, I had an order to have the children, the order did not state where I should pick up the children. The other parent unilaterally decided to change the location of pick up location. I do not want to dance on her tone. What are my options to get back
to original arrangements? Is filing a motion helpful. What are chances that this attitude would help me in my case. Thanks for assistance.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying that she will not agree to go back to your previous arrangement?

Have you threatened court?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she changed the previous arrangement.I wrote to her lawyer, but did not get back to me!!
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What you can do next to send another letter to the lawyer giving a deadline for reply and telling the lawyers that if there is no reply forthcoming you will have no choice but to bring an application to the court to have an order specifying the location for pick up as the mother is not acting in the best interest of the children.

Related Canada Family Law Questions