ulysses101
ulysses101, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years litigation experience in family, criminal, and civil law
17441061

My wife suffers from depression and anxiety refuses to see a

Customer Question

my wife suffers from depression and anxiety refuses to see a shrink or therapist her vitals are normal. Can i get a divorce it is legal ? Can not help some one who refuses help ?
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. You're in tough spot and I'm sorry for what you're going through.

What province are you in?

How long have you been married? Are there children?

Are there any of her trusted friends or family members you might be able to enlist for help?

Why exactly do you want a divorce now?

Please don't use any details that might identify you or your wife.

Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see that you haven't been on the site since you posted your question. I'm here if you want to discuss this further, or let me know if you have the information you need and we'll conclude our business here and talk about your deposit or subscription.

Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I was reminded of your question today by something similar in my private law practise. Anything new you'd like to discuss?

If you don't need my help, that's fine. Don't forget about your deposit, you can ask the site for it back, or leave it there for a future question.

Ulysses