Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
10263656

If the other party left the children at home with maid, and

Customer Question

if the other party left the children at home with maid, and she traveled to another country for a month, what will happen if i tell the judge?
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

It is likely that the judge will consider that any custody arrangements that are currently in place will have to be altered because it is inappropriate to leave children with hired help with the other parent would gladly have the children for the month.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she is the one try to get the solo custody, and refused me for any parenting time, only phone access, do you think the trial judge will reconsider her requests since she left the children with hired help?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I think the judge will say you get much more access than limited phone access if you are able to trave to be near the kids.

And I don't think the judge will let her have so much say anymore.