How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 96417
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Criminal Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex and my sister have been going... My ex and my sister

Customer Question

My ex and my sister have been going...
My ex and my sister have been going around town and slandering my name and making up false accusations. I am a full time father , I can't not deal with this anymore and need them to both leave me alone. I am not depression and on medication. I had to delete all social media. It's affecting my oldestdaughter which I have custody for.Please help me ?Can I write a caution letter stating it needs to stop and if not then court actin
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

Is this your second question as I already answered the above question.


Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My question is , does this letter usually work? Should it make them think and stop with everything. Have you ever heard of this before
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

This letter almost always works because no one wants to be sued.

That's why I think you should have a lawyer send it.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 12 days ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Related Canada Criminal Law Questions