Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

I am a life coach and had an altercation with a client, the

Customer Question

I am a life coach and had an altercation with a client, the clent with a history of mental illness and presently under supervision by a psychiatrist gows totally of the deed end which sitting in car, gets out of the car slams the door in a highly violent manner and proceeds to start lcking the door in damaging my vehicle. I get out of the car which she is now reversing at me and open the door, and rachel calm down, I place my hands of her shoulders and ask Rachel look at me, she then decides to call 911 and I been charged with assault
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: alberta
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I was placed in the police car told I was being charges and given a date to appear in court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was in a relationship with this person which ended a week ago,
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 18 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I'm sorry but I'm not able to follow the facts.

Is Rachel your client or the person you were having a relationship with. What is your question?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 17 days ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!