Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.

I am appealing my case where I was found guilty those are

Customer Question

I am appealing my case where I was found guilty those are all environmental charges 2 of them criminal and rest is not and JP did not mention any thing about our trial where we have all witness up side down they were compliance order he sends it was a blunder mistake JP did not consider and there water specialist made blunder mistake at trial date JP was telling crown to make it miss trial we fought our case our self we could not hire Lawyer, but today he was speaking crown language,ans charged us for guilty. I need your advice.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I'm sorry to hear this.

What specific legal information do you need?

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. As I am a lawyer in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have just payed you money for answer and no answer I got yet and you are trying to charge me another for what I do not understand it why are you charging me 2times when I did not get answer for first question where is the phone no for lawyer so I can talk with him.Please do not charge me until I get satisfied
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have not yet received answer I want to know how I can appeal this case answer me or you do not charge my credit card

I do not work for the site. I do not charge you anything.

I am a practicing lawyer and simply log into the site the way you do. I feel is the questions and choose which to answer.

I don't know what the site charged you but I do know the site is bona fide that I have been working on the site for over eight years and I know that you will not be charged for the phone call because I did not take it.

If you wish to be to speak customer service first and then come back and deal with this question that is fine with me. I'm happy to wait for later this evening or even tomorrow.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what is the customer service no is can you please send it to me

I don't know the number but what I will do is send them a message and ask them to contact you.

Then once they have and this is sorted out just post again and I will continue with you.

I will be online all day tomorrow and the weekend as well so don't worry about thinking you may have to wait until Monday. That is not at all the case.