Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

Further to my question of January 26th I have further

Customer Question

Further to my question of January 26th I have further question
Is there possibility that you can help to find out what her current position is.
She told us last year that she had filed bancruptcy we do not know if this is the truth.
If she has filed bancruptcy how long are they going to take the money from her account..
What we are interested is how much she can pay us on monthly bases. If we appoint you as out lawyers how much will your service cost
Thanking you and looking forward to receiving your reply
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. Before we get into the details you need to know that this is a US based website and it's not a law firm. We experts cannot represent you in any specific legal proceedings. We can give legal information and recommendations based on our experience, but we cannot be "your lawyers".

If you need representation in court, or context specific legal advice, you'll need to see a lawyer of your own in person.

Having said that, is there something I can help you with?