Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.

And my bf has probation year does it mean

Customer Question

***** ***** and my bf has probation for 1 year does it mean he has no contact with me also
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He was charged with harassing and death threat and I never asked for no contact order and he gets out tomorrow I just don't want to deal with no contact again we have a son together too
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.Is there a no contact order that is still valid and in force?