Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
10263656

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED BY CRIMINAL COURTFOR DRINKING AND

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED BY CRIMINAL COURTFOR DRINKING AND DRIVING WHEN I ACTUALY WAS VERY SICK.THE POLICE OFFICER HAVE LOCKED ME UP ,HANDCULFTED ME IN HER CAR AND CHARRGED ME FOR DRINKING AND DRIVING IN KRIMINAL COURT.OFFICER LIED IN COURT AND JYDGE HAVE FOUND ME GUILTY,DESPITE OF FACT THAT I DIDN;T HAVE ALCOHOL IN MY BLOOD SAMPLE IN sARNIA HOSPITAL.JUDGE HAVE CHARRGE ME BY 1 YEAR OF NOT DRIVING + $1000 FINE WAT CAN I DO ,I AM NOT GUILTY OF CRIME AT ALL, I CAN NOT COMPLAINT TO HIGHER COURT BECAUSE IT WOULD COST ME AT LEAST $ 10,000,WHICH IS ALL MY LIFE SAVINS.I AM RETIRED AND DISABLED CANADIAN CITIZENAND MY PROFESIN WAS CRIMINAL INCESTIGATOR WITH CZSECHOSLOVAKIAM POLICE FORCES AND NEVER HAD ANY CRIMINAL RECORTONJY IN CANADA I BECAME DISABLED AND THAN CHARGED FOR RIMINAL OFFENCE,BUT IAM NOT GUILTY,BUT CANADIAN JUDGE FOUND MI GUILTY
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHEN AND WHERE IS MY APPOINTMENT WITH THE LAWYER?iI have printed my e-mailwith my pasword and your computer have not accepted it.Again my e-mail is ***@******.*** Send all your info to this e-mail,please.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

There are no appointments with lawyers through this site. I can provide general legal information or I can explain how to get a lawyer for a consultation.

What would you like for me to do?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What would you like for me to do?