Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

I was recently in a home invasion... and fortunately made it

Customer Question

I was recently in a home invasion . . . and fortunately made it out alive as did my fiancé after ten days in icu. . . I am now being evicted and harassed by the local police on a daily basis and am scared because i have been informed that the home invaders
live in my apartment building and i need to know my rights as no one else seems to care that we barely made it as he was thrown off our 4th floor patio and lived . . . . alarm force scared them out before i was harmed as well. Please tell me who to call or
what to do as now I'm homeless by the end of the month and scared for my life as I'm the best witness the police said . . . thank you
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please let me know who to call I'm scared to even pack my condo as they evicted me and these ppl broke into the landlords unit stole the keys and walked right in i was told by the police . . . please help me
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Why are you being evicted? Is there an order for eviction?