Mr. Glenn
Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert
Experience:  Math Professor for at least 15 yrs
79514296

I have a data set as well to go with it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ryan or Glenn can you help me out?I know it will probably will be more money than what I put down, just let me know how much more. Thank you.

Hi

Thank you for the request, when is the deadline of this homework?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Friday
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
at midnight

will update you later

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Update me?

yup

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Any update?

Hi

Is this home work to be done using SPSS?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
or you can use the PSPP free program and I can switch it over to SPSS format.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If you don't have SPSS

Is that a free online SPSS program?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
PSPP is yes. Ryan the other tutor used it to help on another assignment

let me check first

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Or you can log on mine, whichever you prefer

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can run all the spss tests if you could interpret that into the paper? That would give me an idea on how to do it.

Ok, let me check if I can download that PSPP

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well I can just copy and past the output boxes into a word documemt

Ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not sure if my last message went through, I uploaded the SPSS outputs on the tests I ran. Descriptive, ANOVA, T test and correlation.

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did you get the word doc?

only one word doc, the file name is " Final Project.doc"

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Here is the updated one with better descriptive, sorry that the tests are not in order

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
will you be able to help with this or? Does it make sense? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure we're on the same page. I'll leave you a nice bonus at the end if you can help me. I really appreciate it.

will inform you later,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok, but it's due Friday and if you cant I need to know asap. Thanks

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Had to make one last change, had to add another correlation output

.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I screwed up on the anova test...sorry ill have to resend again....

.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok here is the final outputs, I just need help with paragraphs 3,4,5 of the original assignment cheat using this data. Please let me know if you can do that. Thank you

Do you want me to give interpretations to all of the 20 pages in this word file?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if you read the first doc i sent originally, you just follow the steps. i did two test per t test, anova and correlation that way you can compare results...should only be about 2 pages double spaced because im doing first two paragraphs . but need to have all the info that is asked in paragraph 3, 4 and 5 if that makes sense

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How's it coming?

still working

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
on it or working a job? haha. Thanks for your help.

.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm really sorry to keep bugging you, but I havent received an answer to if your are working on it or if you are still deciding if you can help? Deadline is tomorrow and kind of need to know if I need to come up with another option. Thank you

what time tomorrow? (time zone)?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pacific

exact time tomorrow?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
11:59pm

ok,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok? So does that mean you're working on it or have you started at all? I need to know if I should just work on it myself...Only having a day to do it is pushing it

Hi

where can I find the raw data set for the 500 potential customers in the greater Phoenix-area?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will send it to you

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hows it going?

I was waiting for the data, you told me you will send it to me.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did send it to you

Where?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I attached it to this thread last night, it was an excel sheet

I think it was not successfully attached. Can you try it again?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok, so you havent started on this at all?

That raw data, is the starting point.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Data set
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thats why I sent you the word document that had all the tests I ran, the data should of came from that
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This data set is just bunch of data that I pick and choose to run my tests from

ah, I see. The word file with 37 pages.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
its so long because the output boxes take a bunch of space.

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Im worried now that you wont have enough time. I thought you would have this done or at least have started.

how many hours left before the deadline?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
7ish

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please disregard the ANOVA test on the word doc that compares income level with with degree. Here is the second ANOVA as an attachment

ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do you want me to send you what I've written so far so you can get an idea of what I'm looking for. It's not my best work, this whole statistics thing has been difficult for me.

ok better.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Here it is

thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That enough info to help me out?

just hold on, will ask you some questions.

For t-test, Did you compare the mean age of male and female?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did marital status/ male female
and male female and if they voted

How about the mean income between males and females? (mean and sd of 227 males and mean and sd of 273 females?)

For ANOVA, you try to divide the 500 respondents into age brackets, (let us say ages 20 to 29, 30 to 39, .... 50 to 59 and so on, then try to compute their mean and sd in each groups and also the number in each groups, then try running ANOVA, to see if there is significant difference in the mean income across different age groups

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok i can do that

about correlation, you can correlate age with income, if there is linear correlation between the age and income (If it is positively correlated, negatively correlated or no correlation at all)

Just send me the SPSS results of these, (not the 37 page file, too many to browse) Then I will give the correct analysis, interpretation and conclusion. Also in your descriptive statistics (mean median, mode, sd, and 5 number summary) try to find if there are outliers. In the correlation, try to make a scatter plot, in the descriptive statistics, if you can make tables (like frequency distribution tables and histograms or bar graphs for discrete data), pie charts, etc. that would help a lot.

We need to use t test for significant correlation by the way, in order to test if there is a significant correlation between the two variables.

We will do hypothesis testings in the t test, ANOVA and correlations

will be waiting for the SPSS results of these that you will send me (I tried downloading free SPSS online or the PSPP, yet there are some technical problems in my PC that prevent it to be installed, so I will just rely from your SPSS results, and I will do the interpretations and analyses.)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I tried to run the ANOVA with age it says Post Hoc not ran because there is fewer than 3 groups. Even though I changed it to what you said 3 values
1 - 18-29
2 - 30 -59
3 - 60 - 89

wait, I will send you an excel file

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Here is the t test for income/male female
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Here is the correlation between age and income
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is that all you need?

Here is the excel file, try to run One - way ANOVA using SPSS, use the one I highlighted in blue cells, I grouped the 500 respondents into 7 age groups. You can also see the result of the ANOVA test using excel, somehow, the SPSS and excel result should be the same.

Will be waiting for this ANOVA SPSS result (for the excel file I have just sent you)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Every time I run it, the post hoc errors im not sure what im doing wrong, do you have teamviewer?

do not include the yellow cells, only the blue cells,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I run it in spss and just choose the category, i dont use any of those numnbers it automatically does that for me

maybe better, you copy paste only the blue cells into a new excel sheets, (separate new excel file) so that it will run now smoothly

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
here it is without the post hoc
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you just write out the analysis for the anova that you did in excel? and then the correlations.

ok, I am finishing now the analysis and interpretations. Also can you kindly accept the small offer below? Thanks. (will send the final word file for interpretations in few more minutes)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hello?

One last page,

Hi, did you receive my email address? I have just posted it now.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just sent you an email

Hi

I have already sent the answer file through your email. (please check your email)

.

If you still need help in your future home works (maths,stat, natural sciences, social sciences, English, essays, researches, etc.),you can request me by putting my name at the start of your post/question like "FOR MR. GLENN only"(to avoid being lost and delayed) . Please reply asap, if you have received this answer file. (bonus is very much appreciated!!!)

.