SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.

I am completing a thesis research project (due in one week)

Customer Question

Hi, I am completing a thesis research project (due in one week) - and have rerun my stats using a different factor analysis - I used varimax originally and then realised my data was strongly correlated so reran it using Promax and have just done a MANOVA and received exactly the opposite results to my original results. I have obviously done something basically wrong, but not sure if it is in the first analysis or the second. I am so stressed after working till 2 am for weeks. Doubting my own interpretations. Can you assist with reviewing my data to see which set is correct?
JA: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Advanced Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Can you assist with 4 year honours statistics for research
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 11 days ago.

I will try to update you later if the stat soft wares are available in my PC, will be back later.