SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.

How do I determineed this answer... A poll was conducted to

Customer Question

How do I determineed this answer...
JA: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: A poll was conducted to investigate opinion about global warming. The respondesants who answered yes to if there is solid evidence that the earth is getting warming were then asked to select cause of global warming. The results are given use .01 significant level to test claim that the sex of the respondence is I dependent of the choice for the cau see of global warming
JA: Is there anything else the Advanced Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Male. Human act
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this. Can you please post the complete problem statement, including the data from the poll?