SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.

Do you give answers to any problems, I am very slow at

Customer Question

Do you give answers to any problems
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I am very slow at comprehending the procedures of all problems . The videos are too fast.i am trying to learn how to use the calculator as well in elementary statistics
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: My assignments are on connect math
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using the site. I'm sorry that it has taken so long for you to get a response. I assure you that such a wait time is unusual.

I'll be happy to help you with your math questions. What topics are you currently struggling with?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Elementary statistics
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

Ok, I'll do what I can to help with the material. I'm not sure how much I can help with the calculator use though, as I likely have a different calculator, and it is very difficult to walk a person through the steps without being there to see things as they happen. That being said, I'll do what I can.

Do you have specific problems you are working on that are giving you trouble?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can't afford to pay these amounts. Just don't take any amount because the money is not in there. I didn't see all these charges occurring til after it had a charge for 5 dollars.
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

I don't have any control over any charges that are made to your account or your credit cards. You will need to contact a Customer Service representative if you have questions or need assistance with those matters. There should be a link on the page that you can use to contact them, or you can call them at(###) ###-####

If you are able to get that straightened out and still want help, please let me know. I'll be happy to do what I can to help.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

You're quite welcome. :)