Mr. Glenn
Mr. Glenn, Math and Stat Expert
Experience:  Math Professor for at least 15 yrs

Listed below is the number of movie tickets sold at the

Customer Question

Listed below is the number of movie tickets sold at the Library Cinema-Complex, in thousands, for the period from 2001 to 2013. Compute a five-year weighted moving average using weights of 0.15, 0.2, 0.25, 0.14, and 0.26, respectively. Describe the trend in yield. (Round your answers to 3 decimal places.)
2001 8.61
2002 8.24
2003 7.57
2004 6.49
2005 7.47
2006 6.48
2007 6.81
2008 6.71
2009 5.48
2010 5.87
2011 5.94
2012 5.59
2013 5.43
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. Working on the solution for this question right now and will be back shortly.

CLICK HERE for the excel file with the trend information included. Reply back with any questions (not sure what they want you to input).

When satisfied, be sure to positively rate my solution so I receive credit for my help today. All the best in your studies and feel free to request me anytime - just put "For ***** *****" at the front of your post.

Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I saw some minor mistakes in the posted answer above, the expert above forgot to round off the answers up to 3 decimal places. Also he forgot to describe the trend of the moving average.

here is the corrected answer, please rate and accept.

Hi there!

Attached below is the link of the word file of the complete answers. Please copy and paste the link, and download.

If you are satisfied and happy with the answer, please choose a high rating. (so that I get paid) If you need more information, clarifications, or are not satisfied yet, choose 'Continue the conversation'. Bonuses are very much appreciated. Thanks!

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT. So kindly do not forget to rate and accept the answer, thanks!

If you still need help for your english, math or stat home works, You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn only" at the start/title of your question so that I can see and answer it immediately.